Entertaining – Educational – Amazing
Learn Magic at the Wunderground Magic Academy
Children love magic, and they really love learning and performing it! Wunderground Magic’s classes are a great way for your child to have fun learning to become an amazing magician, performer, and presenter.
Beyond the entertainment value, magic helps improve digital dexterity, coordination, visual perception, spatial relationships, critical thinking, creativity, public speaking skills, self confidence, and imagination.
Magic classes for children ages 7-13 run continuously throughout the year with a cost of $100 for six sessions. We realize children today are busier than ever before, so we use a punch card system that allows you to attend any six classes of your choice. Classes are held in the secret dungeons of Wunderground Magic Saturday mornings from 10:00 to 11:00 AM
When you attend classes at the Wunderground Magic Academy you’ll learn to perform fabulous feats of amazing magic with ordinary objects such as ropes, coins, rubber bands, and more. Props are provided as part of the course. Classes are taught by outstanding instructors who are accomplished magicians and children’s performers.
When you sign up you will receive a magic kit to hold all your supplies, a magic wand, a performance mat, and a punch card good for six lessons anytime within the next six months.
Here’s What They’re Saying About Our Children’s Magic Classes
- Staff was terrific and the kids who attended the magic class couldn’t stop raving about it. Home run!
- My daughter loved the magic class. We’ll definitely be back!
- Doc was great…the kids loved learning the magic!!
- I brought my 5 children (ages 7 months to 12 years). “Doc” the magician was patient and kind. The tricks were fun and easy to remember. The kids put on a show for family members that evening. Good memory for the family.Thanks.
- Great store! Great people!
Sign Up Now
Sign up for magic classes anytime the store is open, or stop in a few minutes before class begins to register. Discover the magician in your child and enjoy the magic they will add to your family and social occasions.